- Our week in the Seal Class...
- began our writing reviews unit
- judged our collections and wrote about our favorites and gave lots of reasons why
- played with base 10 blocks to understand place value
- played penny/dime exchange and the digit game in math
- became the BOSS of our reading
- learned about the powerful letter "e"
- read lots of books about Martin Luther King Jr.
- brainstormed ways we could change the world one step at a time
- enjoyed the snowy playground
- practiced math facts
- got new partners in reading and wrting
|Published non fiction authors|
What do you do when the lunch crate is too heavy? Invent something to make it easier ofcourse!